[alfa] Thanks, now what about my new hardtop?

Thank you everyone.  I will get one of those gadgets for the  battery.  I
knew you all would come through.  I am in desperate need  of doing something
about my ac, it's not cooling at all and both windows won't  always come up. By
desperate, I mean the cost will set me back.  I took the  car out for a spin,
with the new battery, and noticed that my new hardtop was  making a lot of
noise.  It seems to be bumping metal to metal or  something.  I had a friend help
me install it and I thought we did it  correctly.  It's an original Alfa
hardtop that I bought from a fella on  this list.  It's a beauty.  Think it might
need a new seal or should I  get an expert to look at it?  Again, thank you.

Elizabeth
'89 Spider Veloce
_ciao89@domain.elided_ (mailto:ciao89@domain.elided)