Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 05:24 PM 8/25/2004, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:37:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nash Bap <nashbap@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Brake light upgrade-Now LED's

Has anyone tried using LED replacement lights in their vehicles? These are LED clusters within a common base such as a 1157 or 1156 type which is what is used in most of our Alfas. I think these clusters are much brighter overall, use very little current and produce less heat.

Regards,

Nash Bapasola