Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 02:37 PM 8/25/2004, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:52:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tessie McMillan <tessmc@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: [alfa] Elizabeth's battery

Brian, I pose this to you and for general discussion. Given your
statement, then why are drained batteries such a consistent and common
problem specifically for Bosch FI Spiders?

I don't see this particular discussion on the Quattro digest, I never
encountered it on the 911 digest, and we don't see it discussed for any
other Alfas....

It can't all be due to the knee-activated light switches...