[alfa] TYRE SIZE FOR TYPE 105 GTV 2000

Hi all,

My Restoration for my 94 GTV 2000 is coming along fine.  The gearbox has
been rebuilt with the synchromesh for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th being replaced.
The brakes and clutch servos/pumps has been replaced.  The good news is that
I found very little rust in the car.  Minor work needs to be done before a
complete respray.  The interior is great except that the seats are looking a
bit tired.  I am thinking of re-upholstering the interior.  Can anyone tell
me whether the tan pvc/vinyl interior is the original colour?  I also need
help on the correct tire size.  My car came with the original MOMO 14" rims.

Cheers.

See Meng