Re: [alfa] TYRE SIZE FOR TYPE 105 GTV 2000

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:37:27 +0800 Leong See Meng <seemeng@domain.elided> wrote:
> My Restoration for my 94 GTV 2000 is coming along fine.

94, eh? <insert usual joke here>

>  I also need
> help on the correct tire size.  My car came with the original MOMO 14" rims.

there are a number of sizes that work on this car. the "correct" size is
165R14, which has extremely limited tire choices these days, although
"period" tires are available for prices that are entirely too high (some
collectors are willing to pay them, though.)

i run 195/60R14 on my 74 GTV, and am pretty happy with them, although
i think the big front anti-sway bar helps with tires this wide.

richard