[alfa] emachined tools?

This one came through the offtopic digest, but it did raise an alfa-related question:

http://www.emachineshop.com/

Basically, you lay out the CAD drawing, and they'll cut the tool for you.

Could this be used to create all those unobtanium-based Alfa tools we all lust after? There are several tools I can think of that I would be willing to pay even a hundred dollars to have. But if there are 10 of us (which doesn't sound out of the question), the price-per-part drops precipitously!

The prices at 100 & 1000 units might even be enough for one of the vendors (IAP, Centerline, etc.) to start carrying them. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Anyway, just a thought. As I recall, someone out there had made a drawing of the throttle stop tool, which might be re-done in this thing. Is the drawing available?