[alfa] Re: Concorso Italiano

I came into the Concorso by way of General Jim Moore Blvd. I was part of a group of 8 Alfas led by Jim Treadwell from the Delta Serria chapter. We arrived at the entrance about 7:00 am. The longest I had to wait was about 10 minutes, otherwise it was smooth sailing all the way in. I'm sure that arriving so early helped but you also get to look at the other early arrivles befor the crowd builds up. Of course now that I've said this everyone will show up at 7:00 am next year and I'll be stuck in traffic.
Also if you are going there as a spectator alone you might want to check with the ARA and the Delta Serria chapter to see if there are any exhibitors with no passengers. The exhibitor ticket lets you in with your car and two people.

Of course I would be glad if a lot of people are upset with the crowds this year and decide not to come next year. That way the crowds next year will be smaller.

Gene Brown
Simi Valley, CA