RE: [alfa] Concorso Italiano (world's best looking traffic jam!)

I was fearing the worst after reading about last years nightmare, but we
had no problems both arriving or leaving.  We splurged and bought the
Gold Class tickets to get the close-in parking.  We left Salinas at 8.00
am and were on the green at 9 am.  We did hwy 68/218 and avoided 101.
We left at about 6pm and were about the last car out of the lot, so no
problems leaving either.  A long day, but well worth it.

Cheers,
John
Seattle, WA