RE: [alfa] Concorso Italiano (world's best looking traffic jam!)

The trick is to go early.  We arrived at 7am and there was only about 15
minutes of creeping in line the last few blocks to enter.  We were
entertained by a Lamborghini pulled over to the curb with smoke pouring out
of the open engine compartment and it's bodily fluids leaking out into a
pool on the pavement.

The trick at the end is to stay for the Alfa Club (thanks, ARA!) cocktail
party at the close of the day and when one leaves--no traffic at all!

Timothy Rodgers in Santa Barbara