Only an Alfa owner would be seen dragging an exhaust pipe around an airport. When I flew to Miami two years ago to get my '87 Spider, I had a large gym bag full of tools and spare parts that I wanted to carry on the plane. The ticket agent made me empty the whole thing on the floor, and then still called in the special security guys to give me the full body search. I almost missed the flight and had to check the bag, but of course, the Spider was worth the effort.

Regards,

Dean

At 01:31 AM 8/13/2004, you wrote:

Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:54:10 -0400
From: "Ed & Marsha Prytherch" <mred2u@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Euro Manifolds and Downpipes

Dean wrote>
.  I've got the one piece downpipes/front resonator/center muffler, and as
far as I know,
that's the only way you can buy the downpipes now, although you can still
buy the center muffler alone. <

I bought a front section only from Alfaholics in England about a year ago.
It is a CISAM and I brought it back from England on the plane. It is on my
GTV. I think that the other European parts places still have them and the
similar part for the spider. I also have a used partial front section that
is cut off through the resonator. It could be used to fabricate a system to
mate with 2 piece manifolds.

Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC
79 Spider
73 GTV