[alfa] 86-89 spider Exhaust Manifold upgrade

I have my 89 Spider upgraded to the earlier type of cast iron manifolds. It
isn't that hard to do, but you should find someone that knows how to bend
pipe to make it work.
The original exhaust has two down pipes that come together in a single as it
enters the pipe just in front of the catalytic converter. Cut the pipe so
that the mating angles line up with the cast iron pipes. You will need the
flanges and about 4-6 inches from an old exhaust so you can mate the two
systems together.

I have no way of knowing if there is an improvement in the performance as
this was done just prior to me buying the car. I had to finish the welding
part at a local muffler shop so it has been that way since I put the car on
the road.

Christopher Boles