[alfa] Limited slip clutch pack adjustment

I have a 4:10 limited slip that I am going to change out the center section.
I have an opportunity to change the clutch pack inside the limited slip. I
have removed the clutch pack to inspect it.
The description below is removing the components from the top to the bottom
in order.
From the top I removed 2 metal plates, clutch disk, and then another metal
plate. After removing the spider gears I found on the bottom side a metal
disk, clutch plate and then 3 metal plates.
As I understand this, this gives a 75/25 percent slip ratio. How would I go
about changing this to be 50/50?
Do I just rearrange the clutch pack? Or do I have to substitute a clutch
disk for one of the metal plates?
What is the procedure here? This is a new one on me but I have been wanting
to learn how to do this for years.
Thanks
Christopher Boles