[alfa] Euro Manifolds and Downpipes

Dean wrote>
.  I've got the one piece downpipes/front resonator/center muffler, and as
far as I know,
that's the only way you can buy the downpipes now, although you can still
buy the center muffler alone. <

I bought a front section only from Alfaholics in England about a year ago.
It is a CISAM and I brought it back from England on the plane. It is on my
GTV. I think that the other European parts places still have them and the
similar part for the spider. I also have a used partial front section that
is cut off through the resonator. It could be used to fabricate a system to
mate with 2 piece manifolds.

Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC
79 Spider
73 GTV