[alfa] Fast Alfetta GT in Seattle - Sold!

Thanks for all the interest, I had no idea this was going to be such a hot
commodity!

I got lots of emails and four people were wanting to buy the car, two
locally and two from the online community. The new owner lives in St Louis
and bought the car sight unseen over the phone.

Now I have this Super project for sale...
Thomas
Seattle