[alfa] hardtop bits needed

Hi Group:

I've just found an S3/S4 hardtop for my '87 Spider. and there are a few bits missing that I'd like to have. It looks like there may be a (black) plastic snap-in panel to cover each of the interior side hooks that hold the hardtop to the convertible top frame. Anyone have an extra set?

Also, how about that console switch that has hazard light controls on the left side, and rear window defroster controls on the right? If you don't have a hardtop any longer, and don't want to leave that switch hole open, I'd be happy to send my hazard-only switch in exchange for the combo switch.

Finally, I've got a pair of those little chrome button-type hooks that fit on the rear deck and are used for the hard-style top boot. I'd be happy to send them to anyone that needs a set, for just the cost of postage.

Regards,

Dean
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's