[alfa] AC leaking water inside the MIlano

Hi there,

A few days ago was the first time I had used the AC for almost two hours
straight while traveling on the freeway, and suddenly I felt a little bit of cold
water over my right foot which I assumed to be condensation, however while
enjoying a hard turn to the right on the off ramp suddenly I got a LOT of water
on both feet (but mostly on the left).

Today with the AC off, while turning a sharp right turn I got a lot of cold
water again, could this mean that I have a clogged AC drainage pipe? Or perhaps
a broken drain pipe? The water seems to come from under the dash behind the
console, has someone run into a similar situation with the Milano?

All comments would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Gilles

'88 Verde
'87 X1/9