Re: [alfa] I-15 observations

Christopher Boles was heard opining:

     Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:35:06 -0700
     From: "Christopher  Boles" <alfadoctor@domain.elided>
     Subject: [alfa] I-15 observations

     I have been commuting between Temecula and downtown San Diego
     to be with my
     girl friend in the last few weeks....

As good a reason for 80 mph as I've come across....

     ...If you see a white 89 Veloce with a guy smiling on I-15 it
     might be me!.
     Let them other folks be envious!
     Christopher Boles

     I was going to say something about people racing me, I might
     be admitting to
     much if I do. =:-O

But surely you have stories from a barely known acquaintance who drives
an '87 or '88?

Michael