[alfa] Hard Water Spots

I learned this from my dad years ago. Use Bon-Ami ...as the container says,
"Hasn't scratched yet". The Bar Keeps best friend. Use as a mild paste with
a sponge and take your time, they will come off.
Bon Ami is feldspar which is very soft type of grit what breaks down easily.
I haven't used it on paint but on glass it works good.
This is a good way to get your windshield ready for the rainy season by
cleaning the windshield with Bon Ami and installing new blades. Makes for a
nice smooth wipe.
Anyone ever use any of those bath room shower cleaners for removing scale?
Let us know what works.
Christopher Boles