Re: [alfa] Total Loss?

I don't know if this will help, but I learned from a friend that it is
possible to make your insurance company fix the car.  The insurance
companies want to declare your car a total loss to save themselves money.
Don't accept the pay off and make them fix your rare car.  That is what you
have insurance for.  Hey, at least it is worth looking into...

Best of luck!

Steven Hooper
78 Alfetta GT
91 164S