Re: [alfa] Air conditioning - Hose

On Thu,  5 Aug 2004 08:56:55 -0400 (EDT) Anthony <tg60@domain.elided> wrote:

> While we are in the subject of air conditioning, I would like to know
> who sells new hoses (compressor to exchanger).

these are things you can have made up to order. most any reasonably
sized metropolitan area has someone who does this, in Albany (for
example), there are a bunch listed in the yellow pages under
"Hose Couplings & Fittings".

interestingly enough, some but not all of our local NAPA sites
are listed; i guess they have to be larger than a certain size
before NAPA lists them there.

you're going to want to specify the length and fittings, basically.
carrying a hose in would probably work pretty well.

richard