[alfa] windshield spray

Afternoon all,

I "inadvertantly removed" the windshield washer fluid spigots from the hood-area of my '87 Spider and need some new ones. They don't have to work (I don't have a pump or reservoir); they just have to be the right size to fill up the holes properly (read: "cheap"). I checked at the usual "we have evrything" auto-parts stores, but have lost my other-stuff catalogues in the last move. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kyle in Houston
'87 Spider
'79 Alfetta GT (most of it)