[alfa] Air conditioning - Hose

While we are in the subject of air conditioning, I would like to know

who sells new hoses (compressor to exchanger). Mine exploded after changing over from R12 to R134 worked well for a fewe weeks before that. There was a slow leak in the system, which had not been used in a long time, I guess that the higher pressure of  R134 made me find the hole in the hose (now much bigger and easier to find) Incidentally all the R12 that was in the system had leaked out the previous season.

tonyG

...-