RE: [alfa] Starting 74 spider after sitting..

Thanks! Sounds reasonable. I know they can get stubborn if they aren't run
for a while -- which is why I tried to start the motor every so often. When
I went to start it, and the battery was dead, I should have gone and charged
the battery, or jumped it, instead of waiting.

Maybe if I promise her a nice ITU, she'll forgive me and start. :)

Greg