Re: [alfa] Distributor questions

Jon Pike wrote:

So, wondering what comments I might get on this subject.. anyone tweak their springs, or have experience with
swapping distributors? Anyone got a Bosch they want to get rid of?
I think I have a Bosch distributor from a Euro spec '68 1750 GTV somewhere. I'll need to rummage around a bit to be sure. If so, will that one work in your Spider? I have no idea as to it's condition except to note that the car ran with it till I shut it off and started parting it out in the mid '70s.

John
(I still miss that car. Damned rust!)