[alfa] Looking for a 1986 GTV6 (USA)

Digestivi,

I'm looking for a 1986 (ma-a-a-a-a-a-aybe a very late
1985) GTV-6 to add to my Lifetime Roster of Alfa Romeo
Cars.

Criteria:

* Low mileage a plus (needn't be ridiculously low,not
that I'm complaining)
* Sensible (i.e. real-world streetable)
suspension/brake mods a plus
* Superior cosmetics a plus, mint interior a big plus,
mint BLACK interior a huge plus
* Milano Platinum transaxle a huge plus, rebuilt
Milano Platinum transaxle with lightened gears a VERY
huge plus
* Sunroofless is a GIGANTIC plus
* Working a/c required (or at worst, all the a/c bits
intact/available)
* Minimal to zero rust (or other bodywork needs, dings
and nicks are OK) is required
* Moderate mechanical work needed is not a problem
(but it SHOULD be driveable, so I can check things
out)

Think along the lines of a SCM "condition 2-" or
"condition 3+" car. (Not that I'd turn up my nose at
any car in more minty condition!)

Travel to the lower 48 is not a problem. Please
contact me offlist.

Thanks!

-Joe in SoFla