[alfa] A/C, 93 Spider, where is LP switch, And

is it just a 2 terminal switch that I can bypass to get the compressor & fans to run? Or are there 4 terminals (HP and LP)? so that I need to know the wire color codes to figure out which one will bypass the LP switch.

My A/C system is low on Freon and in order to get more Freon into the system I have to get the compressor & fans running.

If it is out under the fender with the receiver/dryer, are there any connectors or terminals in the engine compartment that will allow me to accomplish this?

Gwynne Spencer, 1993 Spider Veloce that needs "cool" in SW Florida