[alfa] looking for GTV-6 exhaust part

Before I bother welding extensions onto the US-spec center exhaust section that I have (I have Euro downpipes which are annoyingly shorter than US downpipes), I thought I'd ask if anyone on the digest has a center section they'd be willing to part with for cheap--actually all I need to repair the custom part that's on the car right now is the last 18" or so of a stock center section (either USA or Euro)--the part that's 2.5 inches in diameter.

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6