[alfa] Alfacybersite virus notice

I've been getting virus notices which says my computer now " runs a hidden proxy server".

"Please follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe."

I've declined to open the attachments (a) though I did fall off the turnip truck once, still ain't that stoopid and (b) it is from "The alfacybersite.com team."

Nice to know I have a team looking out for me, but they're not me.

I hope none of you have received these idiotic notices.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA