[alfa] RE: alfa-digest V10 #250

1969 BERLINA 1750 FOR SALE
Portland, Oregon

Nice and clean. No rust. I have owned this car for over 3 years and I
believe that car orginally came from Arizona. Tan exterior with darker
tan interior and black carpets. Top end of engine recently done and fuel
injection rebuilt. Original hubcaps and extra dashboard (no cracks)
which I intended to install but did not.  Too many cars and not enough
time for family. I also have digital pictures available for email upon
request. Asking $4,000

Contact:

Chris Finks
Email:  	chrisf@domain.elided  OR