MORE Re: [alfa] A/C fittings in a '93 Spider Veloce

Now that I have better light conditions, I can see that the two service
fittings are on the HP and LP pipes leading out of the compressor. Now I
need a table of pressures, or at least a few assuming ambient temps of 85,
90 and 95 F. - also engine speed at test condition.

Also, where is the receiver dryer (out front  with the condenser?)?

Gwynne Spencer

Thanks for all the info.

The car is new to me - just  bought it, had been without an Alfa for 12
years; .

Could you be more specific as to where the suction fitting is? I ordered
the shop manual CD, but it is not here yet. The bypass hose goes from where
to where (I assume the water pump at one end?)

Am I correct that the high pressure fitting is the one hidden under the
intake runners? Looks like it would be tough to get to also.

In my cursory inspection yesterday, I did not see anything that looked like
a receiver/dryer. Location?

Gwynne Spencer