[alfa] Veloce's AC in Las Vegas- help!

I was hoping someone here might have a few suggestions for my weak air
conditioner in my 1994 Veloce.

I recently moved to Las Vegas, where it's been over 100: for the last month
or so. I took my car to a reputable repair shop, where they added refrigerant
to my system.   They said I was lucky because the car used the older stuff,
not
the newer stuff.   The car will cool off after about 10 minutes of driving,
but sometimes, on a short trip to the store, it's hardly worth waiting for it
to cool off.

Since the interior is black leather, the temperature of car inside can easily
reach "broil" when it's parked in the sun. I'm just wondering if there's any
way to make the system run a little more efficiently. Or am I just destined to
make this my "winter" car in Vegas?

Another thing- ever since the new refrigerant was put in, I seem to have
developed a fog inside my car windows. I remember reading about that
somewhere,
but I don't know what to do about that. Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help you might provide!

Jamie