Re: [alfa] help!!!! spider quits

My relatively uneducated first guess would be that you jostled something loose between the distributor cap and the spark plugs. That would allow for your difficulty starting (one cylinder not fully firing) and your gas smell (same). I of course am not the most expert person on the list, but I AM a fan of simple explanations.

G'Luck
Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (coil wire keeps falling out because my new Auroras haven't arrived yet)