[alfa] How to remove the Milano torsion bars the hard way?

I tried today to remove the Milano bars to install a bigger 25 mm ones
however, what supposed to be an easy task got me in a bind, since I snapped a
grade
8.8 bolt (that supposed to be a tough one) inside while trying to pull the
torsion bar using a V8 harmonic balancer extractor.

The rest of the torsion bar removal has been covered but one more thing to add
is that a grade 8.8 bolt has about the same strength as a grade 5  SAE
equivalent what you need is a 10.9 or 12.9 bolt for a strong one although the
grade 5.5 will do if the ball joints are separated and a-arm is supported to
take the weight off of the bar.

Jim Trofitter