[alfa] AROC Support for Richard Welty

Greetings to all Alfisti. I regret that I will only be able to attend the
National Convention on one day, Thursday next week. That happens to be the
day of the board meeting. I hope to have the opportunity to speak to the
board members at that time. If I do, I would propose that the club provide
some support for Richard so he can attend future annual conventions, or if
the proposal for regional meetings is adopted, that his attendance at the
nearest meeting be supported.

The Alfa Digest has been of great value to me since I purchased my 164L six
years ago. Similarly, AROC provided great value and enjoyment of my Duetto
when my local dealer went out of business in 1970.

If any AROC board members read this message before going to the convention,
I hope you will consider this and take it up with the board.

Dan Nicholes
67 Duetto
91 164L