[alfa] 2 litre head washers- 2 different sizes?

My 2 litre Spider head is ready to bolt down.  Since it has been sitting for
over a year, I did not notice that of the 10 washers that go between the head
nuts and head, 2 of them are a thinner thickness than the other 8.  Now I
can't remember where the thinner washers were placed.  Any help available
here?
Paul Steffy
'88 Alfa Spider Veloce
Chico, CA