Re: [alfa] AROC Support for Richard Welty

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:07:14 -0400 Brian Shorey <bshorey@domain.elided> wrote:
> I believe AROC does provide some sponsorship to the digest.

that's a slightly confusing point right now. both AROC and the ARA have
supported the digest in the past. at some point in time in the past (exactly
when i'm uncertain), the announcements of the support disappeared
(the announcements were quid pro quo for the support.) since i restarted
them, i've not invoiced for the annoucements because i'm not actually sure
how much time is left on the ticker.

> As the chairman of the hosting chapter, I'm trying to convince Richard to
> attend.  As of now, I believe the issues are more with the timing than
> anything else.

timing and cash flow, but it looks like we'll be coming in friday evening
ca. 7pm and staying through sunday. no driving events, though, neither
my gtv nor allison's gtv-6 are in shape for for it. we'll be in allison's
diesel benz.

richard