[alfa] RE: GTV6 Commuter

Hi,
  I have a 1984 GTV6 that I'm about two weeks away from a total rebuild and
restore.  I plan on making this my daily driver.  I've replace the castor
bushings with joints, Koni's and sport springs, a couple clicks on the
torsion bar and I'm ready to go.  Unfortunately, I'm waiting for a wheel
seal to put the front end back together...well, that and seats.  Hopefully,
you will see one resurrected GTV-6 around the Northern Virginia area in the
next two weeks!

Rob
'84 GTV-6