[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #228

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004
From: "Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR)" <Andrew.Watry@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] getting tree sap off GTV?

...some clear tree sap fell on my GTV late
last week, and by the time I got around to dealing with it, it had hardened
and doesn't want to wash off with hot soapy water, bug & tar remover, or a
bit of gasoline.  Anyone have experience here on how to deal with it?
Andrew,

I've had decent luck using some of that paint cleaning clay on any sappy remains that are left over after the usual removal products...

Tom Hardy
San Francisco
67 GTV
78 GIOS Torino