Re: [alfa] My 156 :-)

Ah come on Mark... you're killin' me here in the US of A!  The 156 has long
been a particular weakness of mine when it comes to the newer generation
Alfas.  And my keyboard here is not saliva-resistant, either.

Only problem is, I just can't get my hands on one!!!

Seriously, fellow Alfisti, "enjoy yours" as Mr. Hertzmann says.  And thanks
for the road test insights!

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA