[alfa] My 156 :-)

Continuing in the spirit of Always Looking For Another (A.L.F.A.)...

My GTV is now sharing its garage with another Alfa - a 1998 156 Twinspark
manual. Silver, 2 owners, 55,000km.

And LOVELY she is too!   :-)

Picked it yesterday morning, despite the rain had a wonderful 3 hr
cross-country drive back home.

First impressions - open road handling is superb, sits flat, turns in very
well, feels very secure, but still manages good ride comfort. Smooth, quiet
and refined. Doesn't feel as quick from rest as an 840kg Fiat Uno turbo with
the boost wound up... but has a good flat torque curve and enough power to
end up going much faster than you planned when you overtake someone. Very
nice gearbox.

And did I mention that she's beautiful - inside and out!

Mark Battley
Auckland
New Zealand

1973 Alfa Romeo 2000 GT Veloce