[alfa] Alfetta Shocks

It's been a LONG time since I've had to do this task but IIRC I usually get
someone to hold the spanner (wrench) on the nut inside the car while I screw
the damper up into it by hand.  Once it's home you only need a few turns of
the spanner to nip it up (if at all).  If you clean the threads with a wire
brush B4 you start you should be able to spin the locknut almost all the way
down by hand.

Thin spanners ?  Buy a cheap set of spanners and grind them down.  Just
remember to use them  within their limitations.

Beatle
Oz