[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #228

>Pat:

Call Charlie and Debbie Fife at Auto International at 602-997-6792.  They have been the the local Phoenix Alfa repair gurus for the last 35 years or so and they should be able to help you out.  Their shop is in the vicinity of the I-17 and Dunlap Ave.

Good Luck,

Arno Leskinen
AROC National Concours Chair
Gilbert, Arizona