[alfa] Re: Convention Vacation

One thing to note about a prime spot to visit before or after the convention in
New Hampshire-
Boston MA.

NOTE- the week prior to the convention, July 26-29, the Democratic National
Convention takes place in downtown Boston.

That means that for the most part, Boston is closed due to security reasons.

From what I hear from my brother-in-law, the main freeway that passes through
the downtown area will close Monday afternoon (the 26th).

YMMV....

If it weren't for that, it is a GREAT place to visit.

Eric Storhok
AA,MI