[alfa] 164 struts/ coil overs

Hi Alfisti,

As I have 4 164s in the drive and likely, just as you are, wondering what
I'm going to do for struts as they keep getting more expensive,  I am
investigating a complete replacement coil over strut set that is a bolt
in designed for the 164.

This wouldn't be for everyone, but if you have a nice 164 that you plan
to keep and want something of an upgrade, this might do it.

It has a top mounted bearing for rotation instead of the plastic center
piece. I'm getting landed pricing and hopefully a set to check out
shortly.

If there is interest, please let me know.

 --

 Best regards,

  AlfaBill                          mailto:mail@domain.elided