Re: [alfa] Spider leak

I know you said "not coming in through the pass. compartment", but have you checked your fresh air intake? If water gets in the right spot at the right angle in my Spider, it comes out of the hoses that connect to the lower dash vents. (Even worse because they are disconnected and just kinda pointed down so I can run my tweeter wires)

-Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (look, another post that mentions car audio!)