[alfa] GTV body parts

I have a question and also an offer.

The 74 GTV shell that is in my driveway will soon be going to the crusher.
The rear deck, from the bottom of the rear window down to below the bumper
mounting points is in good condition and I want to cut it out to use as a
repair panel for my "good' car. Where is the best place to cut it?
The spare wheel tub is also good. I imagine that the best place to cut this
is just outside the circumference of the lip. Am I right? I plan to use a
sawzall to cut out the parts. Is that OK?

Now the offer. The passenger door is in good condition. There is only a
little rust on the outer skin. It is free to anyone who wants to pick it up
from Columbia SC. The rear window is also free but the heater element does
not work. I also have a complete set of stainless steel trim for around the
doors and windows. It is in good condition. I plan to sell it on ebay but
the long pieces will be a pain to ship. I am open to offers from someone who
wants to pick them up.

Finally, I have a good title for the car. I can sell it for $50 for SC
property tax avoidance but if anyone wants it..

Thanks,
Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC
1973 GTV
1979 Spider.