[alfa] Caribou tops warranty

Dean Cain had written...

<<I've got a genuine Pininfarina top on my '87 Spider, so I guess I'm
spoiled, but the Caribou top on my '74 has delaminated to the point of
looking like one of the California Raisins, so it's got to go.  It's also
shrunk so much that unless my wife is with me to help push the header down>>

What Dean has (once again) failed to mention is that he has been offered for
months and months and months now (years maybe??) EITHER a completely no
charge, replacement delivered FedEx to his door OR a COMPLETE REFUND OF HIS
PURCHASE
PRICE once he would return the "defective" top to me... his choice. Dean,
you've had the top so long that I think you paid what was it, $199 or $219.

This is a "standing" offer made to Dean the very first time we spoke about
this "problem". However he has continually refused to take me up on this,
instead holding on to his original top, getting daily use from it and taking
every
opportunity (and then some) to make posts about how bad Caribou tops are.

Dean, this is what, the seventh time you have made a negative post about this
same top on this Digest? By the same token, have you you ever made seven
individual posts about a positve Alfa experience you had OR are you just
singleing
me out time and time and time again in your prior statement made to me to
basically "poison" me on the Internet?

By the way, the offer still stands. And if you think I have lousy customer
service, how many other busineses would long after the warranty has expired,
and
after the customer has made multiple "disses" of the product, and gotten
YEARS of use out of the product still offer either a no-charge replacement OR
full refund?? Think about it.

Ed at Caribou

Fiat parts at: www.caribou.cc
Alfa parts at: www.AlfaSpider.cc