[alfa] Re: Alfa iPod / iTrip and nice '78 Spider for sale soon

Ditto here in Dallas. I have a transpod for my old style pod (it holds the iPod with the unit plugged directly into the lighter socket, powers it, and transmits radio signal), no cables. The airwaves are just too crowded here.
At least our new Honda Element has an aux. plug built in. Much better sound than transmitters anyway.

By the way the Spider will be for sale very soon if anybody in the DFW area is looking. A 10GB iPod is part of the package.
Black, black canvas top, tan '86 Veloce seats, new carpet, A/C, headless iPod based stereo system, 15" phone dials. fiberglass bumpers, Crane electronic ignition, header-cat-(middle muffler deleted)-Supertrapp adjustable muffler-exhaust system.

I have owned it for about ten years and had most things rebuilt or replaced (some things multiple times if Reed and Basically Italian had a hand in it... couldn't resist).

Anyone interested can email me for the fully detailed description.

Tony Martie
'78 Spider
Dallas, TX
http://tmpd.net