Re: [alfa] RE: iPod In Berlina

Damian (and Biba)

Macmice doesn't carry it, but it can still be had (for a limited time) from http://www.deskmac.com/ which seems to be the discontinued/clearance section of macmice.

HTH
Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (installing a bike rack on the roll bar tomorrow. Should be fun)

On Jul 15, 2004, at 4:00 PM, Damian Magista wrote:

Here's the link to my post on the AlfaBB about my iPod Berlina install:

http://alfabb.com/bb/showthread.php?t=3663&highlight=ipod

That should work. If not then just do a search for ipod and look for the
thread labeled iWOP.

Looks like macmice does not carry the plexiglass holder anymore. You will also
notice that in the photo shown I was using the iTrip which I replaced because
while it works it just is not as good as going direct.

Enjoy,

Damian

Damian Magista
magista@domain.elided