[alfa] seat belts

Richard wrote:
>I was unaware that convertibles got an out. by 1972, I know that all
tintops had to have shoulder belts in the US.<

Both my 73 GTV and 79 spider were originally equipped with lap belts. The PO
converted the spider and I converted the GTV to 3 point. The GTV had a 3rd
mounting point hidden behind the panels that are behind the front seats. I
bought the belts from a place that I found through Googol. I think that the
belts in the spider are the standard Alfa ones for a later model year.

Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC